Primary and Middle Wing
Each academic session is divided into two terms. It is compulsory for all the students to appear in the assessments and examinations in order to get promotion to the next class.
SOME OF THE ASSESSMENT TOOLS USED:
- Group discussion and assignments
- Project work- (library projects, field work projects, experimental and research projects)
- Scrap books, reports and journals
- Experiments and Demonstration
- Role plays, dramatization and presentations
- Games and quizzes
- Written and oral test
- Minimum attendance required is 90%
- Student should get at least 40% in each subject.
- Students will be assessed continuously through class test, unit test & term examination.
- Absentees during examination would be awarded zero .
- School does not re-examine students who miss the exam activity sheets.
- Decision of Promotion Committee will be final and binding.
RECOGNITION OF TALENT
Academic awards are conferred on talented students from class III onwards based on the following criteria:
CLASS III TO V
- Excellent grade in minimum 3 scholastic subjects.
- Not less than Very good in any subject throughout the session.
CLASS VI TO VIII
An aggregate of 75% and above
All policies are subject to change as per the modifications and amendments in CBSE norms.
100% cumulative percentage in a particular subject in a class.
The school recognizes the efforts of those assiduous and meritorious students who become scholars by honouring them with the following:
|Scholar Badge and school Crest
||Excellence in Academics year for a year effective from class III
||Excellence in Academics for 3 successive years effective from class III
|Blue blazer and blue tie
||Excellence in academics for 6 successive ears effective from class III
||Excellence in Academics for 8 successive years effective from class III